Thank you for choosing The Life Enhancement Clinic for your intravenous vitamin therapy. As a quick reminder, even though most patients receiving intravenous therapies experience improvement afterwards, every individual is different and therefore there is no guarantee that you will notice an improvement in the way you feel following treatment. You have just received one of our intravenous vitamin therapies. Your therapy may consist of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, electrolytes, amino acids, fluids, NAD+ or any combination of the above.
Home Care Instructions
• Please leave your pressure plaster in place for at least 15 minutes after your treatment
• If you notice a small amount of bleeding at the puncture site, please apply some pressure to the area
• Keep the puncture site clean and dry once removing your pressure plaster
• Avoid showering, bathing or exposing the puncture site to water for at least 1 hour after your therapy
• Avoid strenuous activity or compromising the puncture site for at least 24 hours after your therapy.
Contact Us or Seek Medical Care
• If you develop any loss of sensation around the puncture site or in the arms where the procedure was performed
• If there is bleeding from the puncture site that will not stop after applying pressure for 15 minutes
• If you develop swelling at the puncture site
• If a large bruise develops around the puncture site
• If you develop shortness of breath, rash, itching sensation, swelling of your tongue, throat or other signs of an allergic reaction
• If redness or red streaking develops around the puncture site
• If you develop a fever.